Partner with the Auckland Philharmonia and align your brand with the musical heart of Auckland. By supporting your orchestra, your organisation will be recognised for your commitment to strengthening the cultural life of our city.
Your partnership would not only support local and international artists of the highest calibre, it will also help enable communities across Tāmaki Makaurau to access music through our educational and outreach programme, Learn & Participate. Your support is an investment in our commitment to artistic excellence and inspiring a life-long love of orchestral music.
We take a tailored approach to every partnership to ensure we're providing relevant and goal-oriented deliverables for each partner.
Partnership is a rewarding experience. Benefits include:
- Exposure and direct access to Auckland Philharmonia audiences
- A full suite of brand association across both print and digital media
- Unique opportunities to engage with audiences
- Annual allocation of complimentary VIP tickets to orchestra season concerts
- Corporate entertainment opportunities for client and/or employee engagement
- Exclusive opportunities to attend rehearsals
- Meet nationally and internationally renowned musicians, singers, and conductors
We would love to talk more about how your organisation can benefit from a partnership with the Auckland Philharmonia.
Please contact Colleen Edwards, Corporate Partnerships Manager for the Auckland Philharmonia on (09) 623 6366 ext 201 or